1. Soft curls look amazing with this short, blunt cut. To keep your curls looking their best, make sure to condition them once a week with a sweet concoction from your fridge! Try avocado paste or coconut oil for a change. Instead of hair gel, try aloe vera which is nature's hair gel, only better.
2. Whatever products you employ, make sure to protect your crowning glory from the elements and avoid brushing your curls to harshly! With or without bangs, it's an equally great look that you'll keep coming back to again and again.
3. This length is perfect for heaps of fun variations, we adore the feathered fringe ends and the random flips. It's almost like a cross between shag and drag. Our favorite purple eyes and long, dangled earrings round off the look of glam! It would also look fantastic in a straight incarnation, creating finger waves, or smoothing all of the hair down in a deep part that goes back into a mini ponytail. One of many throwback styles, this one is going solid this year, with longs bangs and flipped ends.
4. This season curls are making a comeback since the natural look is totally hot and sought after. Take advantage of social acceptability and let your locks flow freely. We love the brave look of bangs and curls here and it might benefit from a splash of color in certain environments, maybe a semi-permanent. Most of the time women with these types of curls feel obligated to weigh them down with length but as we see in this photo, short curls look great.
5. The honey blonde color of her hair just makes the smokey purple eye shadow pop around her green feline eyes. There isn't a lot of curls here, more like just vague waves but the look is pretty easy to live with so a winner for sure! The diagonal part look is hot and so are the side-swept bangs.
6. After a zippy look that's radically different than what you saw in the mirror this morning? Random lengths are hot this season and they have many different ways to run. The flipped up bangs and layers on the sides give this style volume and flair. You could get away with playing up the eyes a bit more, bronze eye shadow would be hot.
Retro Flashback Flare
7. The moral of the story is very simple, you can have a smashingly hot hair and makeup job, but if you put some sort of flux capacitor around your neck it kills everything. Nice long bangs shadow her eyes and impart a sultry finish.
8. Reminicient of the films Grease and Hairspray. Try this for that hot first date, or an 80's dress-up party. For an everyday look? Ummm, maybe not.
9. Even without natural curls, you can easily create this look with a curling iron and holding spray. With the short layers that frame the face, this style creates a retro charm and a winning style. Try adding more highlights if you want a slightly more updated look. Soft Edges were the calling card of women in the '20s and '30s take advantage of the same allure today as they gave back then.
10. Another one smack outta the Eighties, calm it down a bit for normal use or go just like Madge used to.
11. Another quick tip for creating the 'beach' look without having to spend the afternoon at the beach, It's called a saltwater spritz. Just like it sounds, you add the ocean saltwater to your hair without the sand, and BOOM, beachy hair that's hot for summer! Just mix salt and water and spray it on to towel-dried hair. Finger through your curls and you're set!
12. We love all-natural hair treatments as much as all-natural styles, so the first thing we turn to when we want to combat frizz is coconuts and olives! Take 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil mixed and rubbed into the hair and scalp, leave it in for 30 minutes and rinse.